One Late Night is a free horrible game, published in 2016, Now it’s on Android Mobile. Have you ever worked at an office? Alone? Late at night? Maybe after this game, you will not work alone anymore.
You are a white-collar office worker, staying alone into the late hours of the night to meet a deadline. As you go about your routines, strange things will start to happen and you will realize you are not as alone as you think.
Find and discover clues around the office that will unravel the mystery, or unravel your mind.
Sound, monologues and visual indicators will guide you so be watchful.
– A full mobile conversion of the original PC version.
– Detailed 3D graphics with realism that will pop off your screen.
– Experience every single detail of the original game.
– Full 3D sound effects. Best experienced with headphones.
– Smooth and contextual touch controls to navigate you through the office.
Dual-core 1.5 Ghz
1 GB RAM
Adreno 225 or equivalent