*Download our free FiLMiC Pro Evaluator to view which app capabilities are supported by your device*
FiLMiC Pro FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual camera interface available on Android.
FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects than any other video app.
Accolades to Date:
Best Video Camera App – Best App Ever Awards
Best Video Camera App – TUAW, Editors Pick
Best App Ever finalist – Tap! Magazine
Gizmodo Essential App
5 Stars, Editors Review, cnet.com
App of the Week: Time.com/Techland
Editors Choice – Wired, Film Riot, Macworld
v6 continues this tradition by providing filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve on supported devices. LOG allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production setting your smartphone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
• Dual arc slider controls for adjusting focus and exposure.
• Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking.
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Clip favoriting.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
(† Available with optional purchase on supported devices only)
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX options.
• Configurable time lapse Recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor.
• Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
• Customizable saved personal presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
• Image stabilization.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, etc
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (up to 100mbps at 2k and higher resolution)
• FiLMiC Quality
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile handheld motorized gimbal. Manually control focus/exposure/reticles/record from your DJI OSMO Mobile.
Advanced Audio Features:
• Headphone audio monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone levels
***Not all features available on all devices.